Editor’s Note: This page has been converted from page to “web toon” format. The blog and comments below may refer to the previous version of this page.

Week 3 is here… 

…and with it some changes to announce. But first, there have been 750+ page views since we started this. I hope that means some of you are repeat traffic and I thank you for your support. For new comers, welcome! I hope you enjoy what’s happening here.

Now… Ch-ch-ch-changes…

As I stated on day 1, this is a journey for me. And I’ve already in just 3 weeks and 5 pages learned a lot about what works, what doesn’t and my own limitations. And to that end I’m going to change the release schedule to 1 page a week rather than the spread.

I just am not satisfied with what I produce on that time-table. My work feels rushed and incomplete by my own standards. I want to put my very best into this project, it’s been with me in one form or another for a decade rattling around in my head. I can’t just accept “good enough”. Now is probably the best time to make that change, we’ve only just started our journey together and there aren’t too many of us. Thus, it’s likely to upset few to no one that the schedule change now.

Another thing I’m going to change is the tools I use. I had been using standard printer card stock because I’ve got reams of the stuff and it’s easy to draw on. But this week I noticed it’s also VERY inconsistent as a medium. And it drinks markers like you’d not believe. So starting next week the card-stock is out. I’m going to find and employ something a little more marker-friendly.

I guess what this means for the existing pages 1-5 is that they will eventually be reworked, or replaced completely with superior renders done on a better time table and better products. Perhaps when the time comes to hit Kickstarter to launch the paper version I’ll throw them up as pledge tiers. Hmmm, do the rejected pages of a comicbook go at the highest or lowest tiers of a Kickstarter campaign…